• The Knights of Columbus Council at St Ann Church in Clayton, is having a fish fry 4-7 p.m. March 15, at 4057 U.S. 70 Business W., between Clayton and Smithfield. Plates are $8 or two for $15, eat in or take out. Call 919-934-2084.
• Kevin Davis will give a presentation including illusions, chalk art and drama for children at Mt. Moriah Baptist Church, March 15. Davis, a youth minister at Antioch Baptist Church in Lumberton presents conferences and special programs around the state. For information, visit mountmoriahbaptist.net or call Susan Wells, 919-772-1273.
• Powhatan Baptist Church presents the Smith family in concert at 6 p.m. March 16 at 3468 Powhatan Road. Call 919-553-2994 or email email@example.com.
• Elizabeth United Methodist Church is selling barbecue pork or chicken dinners 11 a.m.-7 p.m. March 22, at 4269 Cleveland Road, Smithfield. Eat in or take out, delivery available for large orders. Call 919-989-8121.
• Members of Ebenezer United Methodist Church are selling pork barbecue plates 11 a.m.- 7 p.m. March 22 at 6020 Rock Quarry Road., Raleigh. Plates are $8 eat in or take out.
• Hocutt Baptist will have a special Easter service at 8 a.m. March 31 in the original sanctuary at 314 W. Horne St, Clayton, followed by Sunday school at 9:30 and the normal 10:30 worship service. Call 919-553-6650.
• Mt. Moriah Baptist Church will host a seminar titled, “Parenting the iGeneration” presented by Licensed Psychological Associate, Shelley Kraft, 5:30-8 p.m. March 16. Dinner and childcare are provided. Visit mountmoriahbaptist.net or call Susan Wells, 919- 772-1273.
• Bethesda Baptist Church offers the Awana program for children at 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays through May 30 at 4967 U.S. 70 W. Business between Clayton and Smithfield. Contact Brigitte Creech at 919-961-0759 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Sisters Sharing the Savior are studying the books of Ruth, Esther and Proverbs from 9:30-11:30 a.m. Tuesdays through April at Christ Community United Methodist Church, 1082 Amelia Church Road, Clayton. For information, call 919-697-1214.
• Discovery Church hosts a community Bible study 7-8:30 p.m. Wednesdays at 195 N.C. 42, Clayton. Call 919-607-2280.
Food, clothing pantries
• Everetts Chapel Original Free Will Baptist Church, 307 Everett Ave., Clayton, accepts clean, gently used items and has used clothing for needy families. Call 919-553-5236.
• Feed My Sheep food pantry is open the second Saturday of the month from 9 a.m.-noon at Christ Community United Methodist Church, 1082 Amelia Church Road, Clayton. Call 919-553-9770.
• Mount Moriah Preschool is currently registering for 2013-2014. Call 919-772-1273 or email@example.com. They are accepting children 18 months-4 years old in the preschool department.
• The preschool at Clayton Crossings is accepting applications for the spring term. Call 919-272-3600.
• The Child Development Center at First Baptist Church is enrolling children ages 4 and younger. Call Jo Scott at 919-550-4018.
• Christ Community Preschool, 1082 Amelia Church Road, Clayton is registering 2- to 4-year-olds. Call Priscilla Holtzhauser, 919-553-9770 or visit claytonccumc.org/group/preschool.
• Hocutt Baptist Preschool has openings for its two, three, four and five-day programs. Contact Sherry Morgan at 919-553-9897 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discovery Church Preschool is enrolling for the spring, with immediate openings for 2- to 4-year-olds. Visit discovery-church.com, email email@example.com, or call 919-553-7256.
• The Baptist Center Church preschool is enrolling 2- to 4-year-old children. Call Sherri Anderson at 919-553-3119.
• First Presbyterian Church preschool in Smithfield is enrolling 2- to 4-year-olds. Call 919-208-5106 or 919-934-0988.