• Feb. 13, 9:28 p.m., Mark Lynn Ros, of 2075 Twin Acres Rd. charged with misdemeanor intoxicating/being disruptive. Confined in Johnston County jail under a $1,000 bond.
• Feb. 12, 2:29 p.m. Maureen S. Brinkhuis, of 1621 Kenmore Dr. charged with misdemeanor larceny; not confined.
• Feb. 12, 12:23 a.m. Alex Nicholas McKown, of 1709 Creekview Dr., charged with DWI, and driving with license revoked; confined in the Johnston County jail under a $2,500 bond.
• Feb. 11, 8:45 a.m. Angelica Maria Vargas, of 1909 Lot 1 Brightleaf Blvd., charged with failure to appear.
• Feb. 10, 2013, 9:15 a.m. Nathaniel Douglas Liles, of 444 East Front St.; charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to infect serious injury. Confined in Johnston County jail under a $25,000 bond.
• Feb. 13, 11:02 p.m. a resident in the 900 block of Hobbs St. reported someone struck her. Case closed/leads exhausted.
• Feb. 13, 2:12 p.m. a man reported someone broke into a residence in the 3000 block of Lennox Dr., stealing a laptop worth $300. Case under investigation.
• Feb. 13, 3:08 p.m. a resident in the 400 block of Greenwood Dr. reported someone stole his identity. Case under investigation.
• Feb. 13, 11:54 a.m. a homeless man reported someone stole his pliers, socket set, and wire cutters, worth a total value of $126, while outside of Wal-Mart. Case under investigation.
• Feb. 12, 9:35 a.m. an employee of Han-Dee Hugo’s on U.S. 70 reported someone stole a pastry cake worth $1.39 from the store. Case closed/cleared by arrest.
Feb. 12, 11:20 p.m. a resident in the 40 block of Sunnyview Lane reported someone tried to break into their home. Case under investigation.
Feb. 12, 4:40 p.m. a resident in the 200 block of Alder Lane reported an animal bite. Case closed/cleared, prosecution declined.
Feb. 12, 2:30 p.m. a man reported someone threw a piece of paper at him, striking him in the chest, while at the Clayton Center, at 111 East Second St. Case closed/cleared by arrest.
Feb. 12, 7:33 a.m. an employee of Clayton Community Park at 1075 Amelia Church Road reported someone drew obscene pictures in the women’s bathroom, causing $400 worth of damage. Case under investigation.
Feb. 11, 3:52 p.m. an employee of Clayton High School reported a juvenile who was communicating threats via electronic messaging and direct contact. Case under investigation.
Feb. 10, 2:45 p.m. a resident in the 700 block of Moore St. reported someone stole a single action pistol valued at $150 from his home. Case under investigation.
Feb. 10, 12:27 p.m. an employee of Wal-Mart reported someone stole jewelry and precious metals worth $230.78. Case closed/cleared by arrest.
Feb. 10, 1:15 p.m. a resident in the 600 block of Stallings St. reported someone broke into their home and stole three shotguns valued at $600, a guitar in a leather case, worth $200, and $15 cash, totaling $815 worth of stolen merchandise. Case under investigation.
Feb. 9, 1:35 p.m. a woman reported someone stole her identity. Case under investigation.
Feb. 8, 9:17 p.m. an employee of Lone Star on U.S. 70 reported someone broke their windshield. Case closed/leads exhausted.
Feb. 8, 1:28 p.m. an employee of BB&T reported a suspicious person at the bank on U.S. 70 who was driving a blue Nissan. Case closed/unfounded.
Feb. 8, 8:23 a.m. a resident in the 2000 block of NC Hwy 42 reported he was assaulted in a domestic violence case. Case closed, unfounded.
Feb. 8, 1:51 a.m. an employee of Radio Shack on U.S. 70 reported someone breaking into the store and taking miscellaneous electronics. Case under investigation.