• Jan. 15, 3:30 p.m. a man reported that someone took $94 by means of financial fraud while at a gas station at 1225 Amelia Church Rd. Case under investigation.
• Jan. 15, 4:22 a.m. an employee of Triangle Motors reported recovering a stolen black Mercedes worth $15,000.
• Jan. 14, 7:43 p.m. an employee at Wal-Mart reported someone stole $32 worth of food from the store. Case cleared by arrest.
• Jan. 14, 1:40 p.m. an employee at Wal-Mart reported someone stole $133 worth of condoms, batteries, and cotton gloves. Case under investigation.
• Jan. 14, 12:57 p.m. a customer at a gas station on NC 42 East reported someone made fraudulent withdrawals with a lost ATM card.
• Jan. 14, 7:31 a.m. a resident in the 200 block of Skygrove Drive reported someone carved into his mailbox causing $100 worth of damage. Case under investigation.
• Jan. 13, 10:37 p.m. a resident in the 300 block of Fayetteville Street reported someone allowed their dog to escape its leash and it attacked another dog. Case under investigation.
• Jan. 12, 8:49 a.m. an employee of Hudson Hardware reported an employee who stole items without authorization including a blower and a backpack blower valued at $419.90. Case under investigation.
• Jan. 12, 4:50 p.m. a man reported that a 17-year-old female failed to return home from school on a Friday; case closed, teen located.
• Jan. 12, 3:18 p.m. a resident in the 900 block of Hobbs Street reported a domestic violence incident; case closed, prosecution declined.
• Jan. 12, 11:21 a.m. a man in the 300 block of Trestlewood Lane reported a $20 bill that was counterfeit currency. Case closed, leads exhausted.
• Jan. 12, 9:34 a.m. a resident of the 200 block of Oakdale Avenue reported someone damaged his mailbox and caused $10 worth of damage. Case closed/leads exhausted.
• Jan. 11, 7:56 p.m. a woman who lives in the 330 block of West Front Street reported that her boyfriend took her truck and failed to return it. Case under investigation.
• Jan. 14, 2:34 p.m. Yanick Nicole Smith, 42, of 209 East Railroad St., Selma, charged with shoplifting and concealment of goods. Confined in the Johnston County Jail under a $750 bond.
• Jan. 13, 6:25 p.m. Austin Rivas, of 517 West Oak St., Selma; charged with driving while impaired, open container after consuming, and driving while license revoked; confined in the Johnston County Jail under a $3,500 bond.