• Jan. 3, 3:20 a.m. Susan Ann Hushin, 50, of 60 Applecross Rd., Clayton, charged with DWI; confined in Johnston County jail under $1,000 bond.
• Jan. 1, 6:42 a.m. Shayla Evette Smith, 28, of 3604 Marsh Lane Way, charged with possession with intent to sell and distribute a schedule II controlled substance and maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance; confined in the Johnston County jail under $40,000 bond.
• Jan. 1, 4:51 a.m. Shavon Monique Hunter, of 421 Hinton St., charged with DWI and driving while license revoked, speeding; confined in Johnston County jail under $2,000 bond.
• Jan. 1, 10:05 p.m., Megan Danielle Baker, 24, of 200 Tavistock Ct., charged with breaking and entering; confined in Johnston County jail under $2,500 bond.
• Dec. 29, 8:37 a.m. a m
• Dec. 30, 2:38 p.m., Sharon Yvette Smith, 44, of 552 North Church Street, charged with simple assault; confined in Johnston County jail under $500 bond.
• Jan. 3, 4:55 p.m., an employee of Rainbow Lanes on N.C. Highway 42 reporting someone broke into the bowling alley and stole $10,000 out of the ATM machine, as well as stealing $1,000 worth of metal siding/sheetrock. Case under investigation.
• Jan. 2, 8:05 a.m., an employee of Integrated Construction Inc. reported that someone broke into the construction site at 84 Johnson Estate Road. and stole $1,000 worth of sheetrock, and seven fire extinguishers. Case closed/leads exhausted.
• Jan. 2, 8:09 a.m., an employee of the Town of Clayton reported that someone damaged the paper towel dispensers worth $20 at the Clayton Community Park at 1075 Amelia Church Rd. Case inactive.
Jan. 2, 5:53 p.m., a woman reported someone stole her identity, and bank account information. Case under investigation.
Jan. 1, 11:13 a.m. an employee at Brian Center Health at 204 Dairy Rd. reported that an employee stole Percocet from an assisted living medical facility. Case under investigation.
Jan. 1, 12:35 a.m., a man reported that someone cut him with a knife at his home in the 500 block of North Mial Street. Case closed/cleared.
Dec. 31, 12:12 a.m., a woman reported that someone threatened her New Hope Pregnancy Center on 305 East Main Street. Case closed/ leads exhausted.
Dec. 31, 3:25 p.m. a woman reported that someone used her credit card. Case under investigation.
Dec. 31, 8:37 a.m. a man reported that someone defaced Town of Clayton property at 550 City Road by damaging a toilet tank lid, valued at $250. Case closed/leads exhausted.
Dec. 30, 11:09 a.m., a woman reported someone stole her license plate, worth $25, from her vehicle. Case closed/ leads exhausted.
Dec. 30, 6 p.m. an employee at Cooper Elementary School reported someone entered the building without permission. Case closed/leads exhausted.
Dec. 28, 1:30 p.m., a woman reported someone broke into her house in the 500 block of Carter Street and damaged the window and window screen, valued at $150.