• White Oak Baptist Church will hold a bazaar at 6 p.m. Nov. 16 at the Archer Lodge Community Center, 14009 Buffalo Road. Proceeds support mission projects. Call 919-553-7560 or visit whiteoakchurch.us/wp.
• Oakland Presbyterian Church, 8927 Cleveland Road, Clayton, is having its annual church bazaar 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Nov. 17. There will be lots of homemade food and craft items on sale. Call 919-934-5476.
Food, clothing pantries
• A Touch From Above Faith Center food pantry is open Mondays 6-7 p.m. at 654 Main St., Wilson Mills. Needy families can signup for free toys at the center 6-7 p.m. Nov. 19 and 26. Call 919-938-0073 ext.2.
• West Clayton Church of God food pantry will be open for a Thanksgiving giveaway beginning at 9 a.m. Nov. 17 at a new location, 143 Short Johnson Road, Clayton.
• Christ Community United Methodist Church’s “Feed My Sheep” food pantry is open the second Saturday of the month 9 a.m.-noon at 1082 Amelia Church Road, Clayton. Call 919-553-9770 or claytonccumc.org.
• Everett Chapel Church, 307 Everett Ave., Clayton, is donating used clothing to needy families. The church is also accepting clean, gently-used items. Call 919-553-5236.
• Sisters Sharing the Savior are studying the books of Ruth, Esther and Proverbs from 9:30-11:30 a.m. Tuesdays through April at Christ Community United Methodist Church, 1082 Amelia Church Road, Clayton. Call 919-697-1214.
• The Discovery Church at 195 N.C. 42 E, Clayton, has Bible study from 7-8:30 a.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-553-7256.
• The Child Development Center at First Baptist Church is enrolling children ages 4 and younger. Call Jo Scott at 919-550-4018.
• The Baptist Center Church preschool is enrolling children ages 2-4. Call Sherri Anderson at 919-553-3119.
• Mount Moriah preschool is enrolling children for this school year. Visit www.mountmoriahpreschool.net or call 919-772-1273, ext. 8.
• First Presbyterian Church preschool in Smithfield is enrolling children ages 2-4. Call 919-208-5106 or 919-934-0988.
• The preschool at Clayton Crossings is accepting applications for the fall and spring terms. Call the 919-272-3600.