• The Fall Festival and Arts and Crafts Show is 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Nov. 10 at New Bethel Baptist Church, 2110 Benson Road, Garner. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• East Wake Church of God, 2709 N.C. 97, Wendell (Lizard Lick) is having a bake sale, pre-orders only. Orders must be received by Nov. 15 and picked up between 2 and 7 p.m. Nov. 20. Call 919-556-5721 or 919-671-3326.
• White Oak Baptist Church will hold a bazaar at 6 p.m. Nov. 16 at the Archer Lodge Community Center, 14009 Buffalo Road. Proceeds support mission projects. Call 919-553-7560 or visit whiteoakchurch.us/wp.
• Oakland Presbyterian Church, 8927 Cleveland Road, Clayton, is having its annual church bazaar 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Nov. 17. There are lots of homemade food and craft items on sale. Call 919-934-5476.
• The annual Harvest of Hope - One Town, One Church is noon-4 p.m. Nov. 10 in the Town Square, Main Street, Clayton. There will be live bands, kids’ activities and more. Contact Sue Holly 919-623-4757, or email@example.com.
• Wildwood Free Will Baptist Church is having a Harvest Festival 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. Nov. 10 at 5788 Cornwallis Road, Garner. There is an illusionist, inflatables, games, and food.
• Riley Hill Baptist Church is having its 140th homecoming beginning at 5 p.m. with a reception followed by a gospel concert at 7 p.m. Nov. 9. Sunday worship service is at 11 a.m. Nov. 11.
Food, clothing pantries
• Christ Community United Methodist Church’s “Feed My Sheep” food pantry is open the second Saturday of the month 9 a.m.-noon at 1082 Amelia Church Road, Clayton. Call 919-553-9770 or claytonccumc.org.
• Everett Chapel Church, 307 Everett Ave., Clayton, is donating used clothing to needy families. The church is also accepting clean, gently-used items. Call 919-553-5236.
• Sisters Sharing the Savior are studying the books of Ruth, Esther and Proverbs from 9:30-11:30 a.m. Tuesdays through April at Christ Community United Methodist Church, 1082 Amelia Church Road, Clayton. Call 919-697-1214.
• The Discovery Church at 195 N.C. 42 E., Clayton, has Bible study from 7-8:30 a.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-553-7256.
Grief support group
• The spiritual care department of Johnston Health, and SECU Hospice House and Home Care & Hospice, will host the annual Community Memorial Service at 3 p.m. Nov. 4 at Johnston Community College’s Paul A. Johnston Auditorium.
Anyone who has lost a loved one this year is welcome to come and bring a swatch of fabric in that loved ones memory. Call 919-209-3655.
• Shiloh Baptist Church is also hosting a surviving-the-holidays seminar from 9-11:30 a.m. Nov. 10. For details call 919-553-3319, ext. 202, or visit shilohgarner.org.
• The Child Development Center at First Baptist Church is enrolling children ages 4 and younger. Call Jo Scott at 919-550-4018.
• The Baptist Center Church preschool is enrolling children ages 2-4. Call Sherri Anderson at 919-553-3119.
• Mount Moriah preschool is enrolling children for this school year. Visit www.mountmoriahpreschool.net or call 919-772-1273, ext. 8.
• First Presbyterian Church preschool in Smithfield is enrolling children ages 2-4. Call 919-208-5106 or 919-934-0988.
• The preschool at Clayton Crossings is accepting applications for the fall and spring terms. Call the 919-272-3600.